If you have symptoms, you can get tested at the following sites across Shropshire:
- Ludlow: Smithfield Car Park, Lower Galdeford, Ludlow SY8 1RN (8am-8pm)
- Oswestry: Beatrice Street Car Park, Beatrice Street, Oswestry, SY11 1QW (8am-8pm)
- Shrewsbury: London Road Car Park, Shrewsbury, SY2 6NS (8am-8pm)
- Shifnal: Aston Street Car Park, Shifnal, TF11 8DW (10am – 3pm)
Testing at these sites is for anyone who has one of the main of COVID-19 symptoms, such as a high temperature, a new cough, or a change in sense of taste or smell.
We are also encouraging anyone to consider getting tested as a precaution if you have any of the following less common symptoms:
Shortness of breath
Aches and pains
Feeling very tired for no good reason
Sometimes ‘tummy ache’ in children
There are a number of testing sites across Shropshire which can be booked online or by calling 119. People can use the option of “my council has asked me to book a test” if they have the other symptoms.
Click the following link to book: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
Rapid Testing for Key workers;
The council is operating a number of rapid flow testing sites across the county for anyone to obtain a coronavirus test. These are at:
- Shrewsbury: The Lantern, Meadow Farm Drive, Harlescott, Shrewsbury, SY1 4NG, daily – 8am-8pm
- Craven Arms: Craven Arms Community Centre, Newington Way, Craven Arms, Shropshire, SY7 9PS, Sundays – Fridays – 8am-8pm
These tests are available for key workers who are asymptomatic.
Click the following link to book: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/TestLFD2@ShropshireCouncil.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/